As I'm sure you are all aware, Laura is currently quite poorly. She is battling Guillain-Barre Syndrome at the Royal Free Hospital.
A friend of mine suggested creating a blog to enable John and her family to update us all on her condition, and also to create an e-space to jot down ideas, well wishes, stories, photo's etc for Laura so that when she is strong enough, she can read it, have a laugh, and hopefully contribute herself.
Technically, if anyone has ANY blog tips, please send them my way! I'm a virgin-blogger.
Also, please send emails to anyone who would be interested in contributing--I've only a few email addresses.
Look forward to endless natter.
Hannah
Monday, 12 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing testing one two three
ReplyDeleteAlso testing...
ReplyDeleteAh! Third time lucky...am clearly also a blog virgin. Brilliant idea Hann...will think of something erudite to say, and be back. Can we put pictures up or is that too tricky?
ReplyDeletePictures-yes. Just check out the 'picture' symbol above where you post. I think it's supposed to be straightforward.....hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea Hannah. Have never been blogging before so more than happy to give it a try...
ReplyDeleteDear Laura,
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry to hear of your plight I have been thinking about you a lot and have kept wishing you well in my head. I felt sad reading your email just now, you have been through such a lot, but I was pleased your irrepressible spirit is still shining. Your nerves may be playing up but I know your huge heart will see you through.
Love
Richard Edwards
Fellow Bloggers,
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Posting photo's.....if you want to add any, it seems you need to be registered as an author.
Let me know if you are keen and I can get your status upgraded quite easily (maybe)
email me: hannahmrose@doctors.net.uk
H x
PS:john-you can post photo's on lau's hotmail address login, or indeed yours x