As you may know, Helen Cahill told me the news some weeks ago. Despite working in ICU I'm sure I have no idea of just how tough it must be in your position. Anne and I wish you all the best for recovery now.
Helen has been such a fantastic colleague- unflappable in the extreme even when Rome burns around her- I can see why you two are mates.
I'm just at then end of my first year as a consultant and it's been a blast and surprisingly rather smooth sailing. As part of my portfolio I have inherited the dubious honour from David Gattas of JMO rostering (which is the bane of my existence really), and am somewhat involved with Sydney Uni as a clinical lecturer (oh the irony- if only they knew what sort a student I was).
We'll be tying the knot in November but before then we're expecting two additions to the family...a beagle who we'll prbably call Bill, and a staffy who hasn't got a name yet. There goes my life I suppose.
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteAs you may know, Helen Cahill told me the news some weeks ago. Despite working in ICU I'm sure I have no idea of just how tough it must be in your position. Anne and I wish you all the best for recovery now.
Helen has been such a fantastic colleague- unflappable in the extreme even when Rome burns around her- I can see why you two are mates.
I'm just at then end of my first year as a consultant and it's been a blast and surprisingly rather smooth sailing. As part of my portfolio I have inherited the dubious honour from David Gattas of JMO rostering (which is the bane of my existence really), and am somewhat involved with Sydney Uni as a clinical lecturer (oh the irony- if only they knew what sort a student I was).
We'll be tying the knot in November but before then we're expecting two additions to the family...a beagle who we'll prbably call Bill, and a staffy who hasn't got a name yet. There goes my life I suppose.
Once again, best wishes from down under,
Rob Hislop